Please keep Ben in your prayers Tuesday morning. We owe so much to the support of our family and friends, as well as to all of the other families of children in the CI community we have had the good fortune to come to know and learn from.
The last few months have been a blur of appointments and therapy for Ben, in addition to the usual round of sports, lessons, and activities for the older kids. I can't believe we are finally here. Ben's journey to hearing can finally begin.
4 comments:
He'll (and you'll) do wonderfully! We couldn't believe how quickly Landry bounced back from her surgery...literally 36 hours afterward, she was completely back to her old self. Please email me if you have any questions-I'm no expert, but having just gone through the same thing 3 weeks ago, I'm happy to help where I can!
Best of luck to you! We're counting down our days too!
Kristen, Marielle and I were all thinking about you this morning, Ben. Can't wait to hear how great it went!
I just got back on line but was saying prayers for Ben and the family yesterday morning, knowing it was Ben's surgery date. I can't wait to hear how it all went! Ben is so close to hearing ... what a wonderful present for the holidays!
Post a Comment